There's a wonderful tactility that comes from a proper mechanical timepiece that no quartz movement can replicate.
The hybrid movement, the Mecaquartz, replicates the exact look and feel of that very action without anywhere near the cost.
When the chronograph is engaged, the sweeping second hand and instant snap back action upon reset cannot be beaten.
• Movement: VK64 mecaquartz
• Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed
• Case Width: 42 mm
• Lug Width: 20 mm
• Lug to Lug: 49 mm
• Caseback: Screw-down, engraved
• Dial: Matte black w/Superluminova C3
• Front Crystal: Flat sapphire w/AR coating
• Water Resistance: 100 meters
• Crown: Signed, push/pull
• Bezels: 120 click rotating, C3 lume; 60 Minute bezel, ceramic
All Hemel watches come with a two-year limited warranty