Payment plans available for our customers.
Split the cost of your watch in 2 or 3 simple monthly payments. When balance is fully paid, you will receive your watch.
C) Payments are NON REFUNDABLE
Email us HERE to get started with your personalized payment plan!
*** Paypal credit is NOT available due to limitations imposed
to businesses based in Canada***
Q: Where are you located?
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and we ship from this location.
We do NOT do drop shipping AT ALL!
Q: Where do you ship?
We offer FREE Express shipping WORLDWIDE (Some limitations apply)
Q: Do you charge taxes outside Canada? No taxes!
Customers are responsible for all Customs fees they may incur as a result of Customs inspection.
Q: Do you charge taxes and/or Customs for Canadian orders?
Our pricing for Canadian customers already includes Taxes, Customs and Express Shipping for all items under $2,000 CAD value
There are no import duties and taxes incurred when purchasing from the USA of an item valued less than $800 USD, however, please check with your local state laws if you are liable to pay import duty and taxes as this may vary from state to state.
Yes, if you are ordering from our online store, please check with your local customs for more information. Contact us before placing an order if you have questions or requests.
Q: What's your checkout currency?
Worldwide: Prices and checkout in USD
Canada: Prices can be shown in CAD and checkout in CAD
We accept credit cards via Stripe and PayPal Express (No need to login to pay with your credit/debit card) completely secure.
Q: Do you always carry stock locally?
Most times, yes. BUT due to the fact that all the brands we carry are micro-brands, our stock can fluctuate greatly. We do our best to carry a minimum at all times, based on the demand. When not in stock, our watches can be ordered "ad hoc" and will be delivered within 10 business days from the day of purchase.
Q: How pre-orders work?
All pre-orders are paid in full or in part. It will be clearly stated in the watch description and can vary depending on the brand and/or model. Pre-Orders are NOT refundable.
All pre-orders carry the risk of delays that are out of our control. Please, take this in serious consideration before placing a pre-order because we don't issue refunds only based on the fact that the brand delivers our stock a week or a month past the Estimate Time Of Delivery shown in the product page.
Q: What's the usual ETA on pre-orders?
Each pre-order is unique in terms of delivery time. It will be clearly explained for each watch what the ETA is. Be aware that ETAs are indeed "Estimated Times" therefore they are NOT guaranteed. We do our best to give a longer ETA to take into account possible delays (which are literally the norm for micro-brands) but longer times can and will happen.
Q: What's your warranty?
We use the brand's official warranty (terms and length based on each individual brand)
In general, the warranty is void if the watch/watch parts is/are:
not used for its intended purpose
modified in any way
damaged due to improper handling,
damaged due to unauthorized repair
damaged due to improper use, abuse, and carelessness
damaged due to any type of impact, exposure to fire, water or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
Excluded from the warranty:
- Cosmetic damages from normal wear and tear, misuse and/or accidental impact (minor scratches on sapphire, bezel, bezel insert, case, bracelet, blemishes, discolouration…)
- Damage or wear on the watch strap or buckle
- Damage caused by modification or substitution of parts or improper use of the watch and/or its parts
- Damage caused by improper operation or use
- Damage caused by water infiltration due to the improper lock of the crown or using the watch beyond its water rating (Printed on the watch case)
- Damage or defects caused by repairs performed by anyone not in the list of authorized watch repair centres or watchmakers of each brand or our own brand.
- Battery replacement
If no replacement is available, the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement or wait for the next stock to arrive at our location.
Q: What's your return policy?
If for any reason whatsoever, you are not 100% satisfied with our product/s, you can return the product within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund, minus a 30% restocking fee (shipping cost for returns are the customer's responsibility)!
Please note that NO returns will be accepted for custom orders (any brand)!
~ ~ ~
- You MUST obtain a return authorization before shipping the item back to us.
- Returns will be authorized ONLY for items in original, never-used, undamaged, unopened condition within 7 days of delivery of the items.
- Used items cannot be returned.
- All items MUST be returned in their original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for all costs for shipping the package back to A Time To Watch™ Global.
- Tracking service and insurance MUST be used when returning and precise information will be given as to how to declare the item/s being returned.
- The refund will be made through your method of payment.
Absolutely NO refunds:
after 7 days
on custom orders (i.e. G.A.W. Gruppo Ardito Watches)