- We are located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Q: Do you ship within Canada only?
- We ship worldwide. Some products are NOT available to be shipped to USA due to current agreements (Sea King, Meccaniche Veneziane and Gruppo Gamma)
Q: Do you charges taxes?
- We charge taxes ONLY for Canadian customers based on their location, as per Canadian Laws. We do NOT charge taxes for customers outside Canada.
Q: Are your prices in Canadian (CAD) dollars?
- Being our main market outside Canada, all our prices are in USD, US dollars.
Q: Can I pay in my own currency?
- You can pay in your own currency with PayPayl (no registration needed).
- If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay with credit card or Debit (Canada only)
- Accepted currencies are: USD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, SGD, AUD.
Q: Do you always carry stock locally?
- Not always. Due to the fact that all the brands we carry are micro-brands, stock can fluctuate greatly. We do our best to carry a minimum at all times, based on the demand. When not in stock, our watches can ordered "ad hoc" and be delivered within 10 business days from the day of purchase.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept all major credit cards as outlined by PayPal. While the checkout is in USD, as per Shopify's own limitations, we use PayPal which allows to pay with or without registering for an account and choose PayPal for the currency exchange.
Q: How pre-orders work?
- All pre-orders are paid in full or in part. It will be clearly stated in the watch description and can vary depending on the brand and/or model. Pre-Orders are NOT refundable.
Q: What's the usual ETA on pre-orders?
- Each pre-order is unique in terms of delivery time. It will be clearly explained for each watch what the ETA is. Be aware that ETA are indeed "Estimated Times" therefore they are NOT guaranteed. We do our best to give a longer ETA to take in account possible delays (which are literally the norm for micro-brands) but longer times can and will happen.
Q: What's your refund policy?
- All sales are FINAL, whether it's a pre-order or in-stock item. Applicable Laws of Alberta, Canada regulates our Sales Terms, not the originating country of the purchaser.
*** Full pricing Pre-Orders and/or pre-order deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. ***
Q: What's your warranty?
- We use the brand's official warranty (terms and length based on each individual brand)
- not used for its intended purpose
- modified in any way
- damaged due to improper handling,
- damaged due to unauthorized repair
- damaged due to improper use, abuse, and carelessness
- damaged due to any type of impact, exposure to fire, water or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
Excluded from the warranty:
- Cosmetic damages from normal wear and tear, misuse and/or accidental impact (minor scratches on sapphire, bezel, bezel insert, case, bracelet, blemishes, discolouration…)
- Damage or wear on the watch strap or buckle
- Damage caused by modification or substitution of parts or improper use of the watch and/or its parts
- Damage cause by improper operation or use
- Damage caused by water infiltration due to improper lock of the crown or using the watch beyond its water rating (Printed on the watch case)
- Damage or defects caused by repairs performed by anyone not in the list of authorized watch repair centres or watchmakers of each brand or our own brand.
- Battery replacement
If no replacement is available, the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement or wait for the next stock to arrive at our location. No refunds.
Q: What's your return policy?
- If for any reason whatsoever, you are not 100% satisfied with our products (only for a manufacturing defect), you can return the product within 7 days from the date of delivery for an exchange or in store coupon. Shipping is NOT refundable. The actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund, even if shipping was free. You must obtain a return authorization before shipping the item back to us. Returns will be authorized only for items in original, never-used, undamaged, unopened condition within 7 days of delivery of the items. Used items cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for all costs for shipping the package to A Time To Watch. A tracking service and insurance MUST be used in case the package is lost or damaged. The refund will be made through your method of payment. Absolutely no refunds will be made after 7 days.