$1,099.00 USD $1,299.00 USD
Only 50 pcs of this exact model have been made.
This is piece 50/50
Be advised: This is the Bronze model. The 2 pictures of the Steel model are simply used as a reference!
The Hammerhead Chronograph retains the characteristic case shape of the Hammerhead, but now contains the famous ETA Valjoux Elaboré 7750, the grandfather of chronograph movements.
This movement has been used in hundreds of watches (Swiss and non-Swiss), and has spawned at least fifty variants. It has been outfitted with a custom skeletonised, PVD rotor for maximum visibility of the masterpiece that is the Valjoux 7750.
The Valjoux Elaboré 7750 has a respectable power reserve of 42 hours and a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, which translates into 8 “ticks” per second, giving this watch a very smooth sweeping effect on the seconds hand.
• 1000m Water Resistant with Helium Escape Valve
• Alternating Brushed and Sandblasted Finish
• Ceramic bezel insert
• High Double domed Sapphire with inner AR coating
• 44mm Case excluding crown. 22mm Lug Width
• 48mm Lug to Lug length
• 18mm Height excluding crystal
• Valjoux 7750 Elabore Grade. Custom PVD and Skeletonised Rotor
• 120 Click Unidirectional bezel
• C3 Lumed Screw Down Crown
•C3 and BGW9 Lumed Bezel, Dial and Dual Lume Hands
In the Package:
• Travel Roll
• Acacia Wood Box
• Rubber Strap with Custom Zelos Buckle