The NTH Subs are our tribute to some revered icons, tracing their heritage back to timepieces issued to military divers in the post-war period. Those quintessential tool watches have only gotten better-looking with age. We wanted to combine their classic, rugged style with modern capabilities.
Each Sub model shares the same purpose-oriented, big-crown, no crown-guard case, with a slightly raised, double-domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and no-nonsense case back with minimal decoration.
Think of it as neo-classic.
We increased water resistance and gave it a sloped steel bezel with lumed markers. Yet we made the case thinner, more streamlined, with chamfered sides and downward-curved lugs for a wrist-hugging shape, and added our signature lumed crown.
Each NTH Sub has its own personality, designed either to emulate the weathered good looks of a well-traveled vintage piece or as a modern interpretation of what those vintage pieces might look like if they were still being produced today.
- 316L Stainless Steel with Double-Domed Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- 120-Click Uni-Directional Bezel with Top-Grade PVD/DLC Stainless Steel Insert
- 30 ATM / 300m / 984ft WR with Screw-Down Crown
- 40mm diameter (without crown) x 48mm lug-to-lug x 11.5mm thick
- 20mm lugs with tapering bracelet & 18mm double-locking diver's clasp
- Weight with Bracelet: 4.9 oz / 140g
- Miyota auto cal. 9015
- 28,800 BPH with 42+ hour power reserve
- An average daily rate of -10/+30 secs/day with max 40 secs/day positional variance
Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!