The Prometheus Zenobia will be released end of November!
Prometheus Watch Company in cooperation with Diver's Watches Facebook Group, founded in 2011 and nowadays the largest watch group with over 43 000 members, is happy to announce the launch of the Prometheus Zenobia that pays tribute to a sunken Swedish ferry in Larnaca Bay, Cyprus.
The Prometheus Zenobia is heavily inspired in classical military diver watches developed in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s and built with 21st Century Technologies.
The watch is powered by the venerable ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic movement manufactured by ETA SA in Switzerland and featuring a total of 25 jewels and beating at 28800 BPH.
- Case Size: 43.00mm x 49.00 mm
- Screwed down crown with engraved Prometheus Logo
- 3mm thick Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks black ceramic lumed unidirectional bezel with Super Luminova BGW9
- Swiss Made ETA 2824-2 Automatic Movement
- Anti-magnetic to 4800 A/m
- Black Dial Date with Divers Watches logo
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug width: 22.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 500 meters
- Case height: 13.60mm (including crystal and case back)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with 22mm lug width
- Swiss Made BGW9 Lume applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Screwed Case Back with engraved serial numbers. Serial numbers numbered from 001-300 but shipped randomly
- Prometheus leatherette travel case + warranty card
- Meteorite Muonionalusta No Date Dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- 24 months warranty